Follow @MoistMelodies

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Hard To Concentrate

Regardless of your opinion of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, it is undeniable that they will be one of the rock bands most commonly associated with these crazy times we live in.  That said, in my opinion, they deserve to be where they are.  They're an outstanding band, and if you don't believe me listen to Stadium Arcadium, the 30 song opus from the matured form of the RHCP's.  This song here is way too often overlooked and if you have never heard it, regardless of your prior prejudices or opinions on the band, I suggest you give it a try.  Its one of the most sweetly and differently written love songs I have ever heard.  Listen to the lyrics and tell me you don't get at least of a twinge of a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.  If only my girlfriend liked it...
Moistness Level: Syrupy
Listen to the song below:

No comments:

Post a Comment