Follow @MoistMelodies

Friday, November 9, 2012

Your new least favorite song of all time



   Please don't get me wrong. This song is bad. I'm only posting it here because in a couple of days, there's a good chance this thing goes viral, and when it does, I want the 3 people who read this to be well informed and ahead of the trend.
    Made by the same people as Rebecca Blacks "Friday," I would say this song is just as bad, but not nearly as catchy. My personal favorite lyric was: "April was Easter and July 4th, but now it's Thanksgiving." Besides implying that July 4th happened in April, they also completely skipped every holiday between July 4th and Thanksgiving. And frankly, if you're writing a song about all the holidays, and you don't include Halloween, you're not a real musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment