Follow @MoistMelodies

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fleet Foxes- White Winter Hymnal


Alright, I can't delay this one any longer.  While I am usually hesitant to post a band's most popular song as it will make me far too mainstream and will upset all our hipster readers (if we have them).  Also the band this is from is a well known one when it comes to the indie music scene.  Let it be known that these two things were the only thing keeping me from posting this song sooner.  Ask my fellow editor and he will attest to the fact that over the past week or so I have listened to this song almost countless times, at the very least multiple times a day. I don't know why other than I really, REALLY like that weird chorale thing they do at the beginning and between the apple commercial ready interludes.  So if you know this song already, listen again, you'll still like it, and if you haven't heard it before, buckle in, you may be in for a few listens.  Or maybe I'm just weird....
MOISTNESS LEVEL: Pouring
Song link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment