Follow @MoistMelodies

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Arcade Fire- Ocean of Noise


Over the course of my time here writing for Moist Melodies I will probably post every song off of this album at one point or another.  This one just happened to connect with me today.  On those cold rainy afternoons that are so common this time of the year, this whole album is perfect and I highly reccomend you find and listen to the entire album, beggining to end.  The Arcade Fire create a sound unlike any other band, both in terms of scope and sound.  These are big, dark songs, not light listening.  Listen to the album. But if not, enjoy this song! Its dark, moody, and incredibly moist.  Also check out my fellow editors opinion on the entire album here .
Moistness Level: Oceanic
Listen to the song below:

No comments:

Post a Comment