Follow @MoistMelodies

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

REQUIRED LISTEN: Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix) Featuring Jay-Z


I can't say I'm usually a fan of remixes, but this is a huge exception. Kendrick Lamar and Jay-Z teamed up for this song, which is completely different from the original (and does not feature DJ Khaled yelling remix at any time, thankfully). Both of these living legends put out outstanding verses. It's hard to really do the song justice in a simple blog post, so I'll just say this. The album cover features Kobe and MJ, arguably the two best basketball players in history. This song is these two flaunting the fact that they are the best there's ever been. It's arrogant, but hard to deny. Listen after the break.
Please note that in his verse, Jay-Z confesses to sitting next to Hillary Clinton, while smelling of weed. That is hilarious. I just wanted to point that out in case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment