Follow @MoistMelodies

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trampled by Turtles-When I Come Back Again

I have entirely too much Trampled by Turtles on my ipod.  I heard a song or two, liked them and then decided to download their entire discography.  Bold move.  Now I have alot of Trampled by Turtles.  Its quite a bit of bluegrass, and quite a bit of it is a little fast for my tastes.  However occasionally i find a song by them that I really love.  This is one of them.  Sure it helps that i discovered it with my ipod on shuffle sitting at the bottom of a ski resort on a bluebird sunny day, working on my goggle tan, but I think you'll all enjoy it just the same.  Its plucky, simple, with a good melody and good old folky lyricism. Just take a moment before you go downloading their whole discography.
Moistness Level: WET, YET DIFFICULT TO REMEMBER THE TITLE
Listen after the break!


No comments:

Post a Comment