Follow @MoistMelodies

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Run Wild by IAMWE

    So Moist Melodies has kinda been around for a couple months now, and it's been really cool so far. We're far from being an "established" blog, but we've certainly improved our visibility a little bit. One unexpected result of that, is that up and coming musicians have been trying to get their music featured on our site. Whether by e-mail or Twitter, more than a handful of bands have reached out to us to have us take a listen to their music. I speak for myself when I say that I've glossed over a lot of them, and I'm not sure why. I finally started going through some of them, and the first one I listened to was an instant attention-grabber.
    IAMWE, a band out of Phoenix, AZ reached out to us over Twitter a couple of days ago, and I finally listened to (and downloaded) their free single, "So They Say." Starting off with a sweet drum beat, the song moves from kind of a slow start, to a rousing chorus, all while maintaining the drum beat that drew you in initially. Listen, and download the song below. And keep sending us music!


No comments:

Post a Comment