Follow @MoistMelodies

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Album: "Tropic" by Pickering Pick


     Sam Pickering Pick, and his musical pseudonym Pickering Pick (I can't say for sure if his last name is simply perfect for his profession, or if he changed it) just released the album Tropic today, January 15. Hailing from the south of England (near Bristol, for those that care), he moved to Northern California to record this soft, acoustic guitar-driven, folk album. I've made it through one listen (many more to come, I'm sure), and I don't want to speak prematurely, but it's a damn fine piece of music. Maybe one day soon I'll get my act together, and write a full review, but for now, I encourage you to listen to it below, and if you like it, buy it here. If you're looking for a standout track, I'd reccommend either "Rising Sign" or "Standing Stone."


No comments:

Post a Comment