Follow @MoistMelodies

Thursday, May 2, 2013

NEW MUSIC: The Lone Bellow


I hear you like Mumford and Sons. That's what the word on the street is. Or at least at the Grammy's says so, although experience tells us that that isn't necessarily a good indicator of what people actually listen to. But, I know enough people looking for music that sounds similar to Mumford that I think this might be appropriate. I don't mean that as a way to take away from The Lone Bellow, who are a fantastic band of their own merit. Based in Brooklyn, they've released one, self-titled album. That's just about all the information I could find on them, so you'll have to just deal. The music though, is worth having to see another fucking guy from Brooklyn wearing a bowtie. Listen after the jump.





The whole LP is streaming on Spotify fo free, so you should probably go listen to that too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment