Follow @MoistMelodies

Friday, April 19, 2013

Blitzen Trapper

 
   If you've already seen this band posted on Moist Melodies, I apologize. The original post was actually only our fourth post ever on MM, and it only got 3 page views :(  I feel that those of you who have jumped on the bandwagon since that time cannot miss out on them, and so, I repost.
   My fellow editor introduced us to this song by way of a flyfishing documentary, Eastern Rises (which I highly recommend). They've got kind of a wavy folk sound, if that even makes sense. The wobbly synth in "Black River Killer" is what really sold me on this song. And for an extra bonus, there is also "Lady on the Water," a somewhat more traditional sounding folk song, but still fantastic. Listen after the jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment